Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Daisy Note Holder...

Hi All!  One of my favorite Stamp Company's, Impression Obsession, is having a super fun Challenge today to create "Anything But a Card" and I just had to play along.  I saw this great tutorial for a cute little post it note & pen holder by the very talented Carolyn Draper of the UK with Stampin' Up.  There are really a lot of wonderful tutorial videos on Youtube for all types of these post it note holders, but this was actually the one I liked the best.


It was super easy and a lot of fun to make, so I ended up making a bunch of them. LOL  I figured what great little gifts these would make and it would be good to have some all made up and ready to go just in case a last minute "Little Something" was needed. 8-) 


For my main image and sentiment, I chose Impression Obsession's Daisy Love  clear stamps set #CL251 by Alesa Baker.  I can tell that this is going to be one of my "go to sets" this Spring, I just love it, so versatile and cheerful. 
I stamped my Daisy with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Flourishes Classic white and colored it up with my trusty Copics.  I embossed the edges of my image with my Score Pal and matted it up with some coordinating cardstock from my stash.   I cut a small scallop square for my second mat with my Cricut using the Lacy Labels cartridge and then stamped it using Impression Obsession's Dots Cover a Card stamp with Distress Ink in dusty concord.  I attached all my layers to the post it note holder, added the mini pen, ( you can find them @ Staples ) and there you have it, an adorable Spring Daisy Note Holder.  Enjoy!   

Hope you all have a wonderful St. Patty's Day & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-)



3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, and a great gift idea too! Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is just perfect, Shannan. Truth be told that is the idea I wanted for mine before went off in a key chain mode, LOLOLOL! I love your colors. I am going to get a pen ready for mine too missy! I am so glad for Inlinkz so I can visit the blogs instead of posting!! Good luck in the drawing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Shannon! You did a great job coloring that pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)