Monday, March 14, 2011

Springtime Birthday!

Hi All!  Happy Monday to you.  It's such a pretty day out here today, that I thought I'd share some Spring time cheer.  8-)  Here is a cute little Birthday Card that I made for a dear friend of mine to brighten up her special day!


This card was super easy to create, very clean and simple.  I stamped my Impression Obsession Image onto Flourishes Classic Ivory with Memento Tuxedo Black and then embossed it with Stampendous Midnight Black embossing powder.  I colored up my image with my trusty Copics and chose some fun springy DP from K&Company and a bit of pink cardstock from my stash to compliment it.  I used my Score Pal to put a nice little embossed edge on my image and DP, matted it all up and voila!  Instant Springtime Birthday Card.  

Hope you all get a chance to enjoy some sunshine where you are, thanks for stopping by! 8-)

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful.. I AM SO READY FOR SPRING.. Love your pretty colors. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a great card, and many people are going to want this card. So you better start stocking up

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just balloon blooming beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)