Monday, March 21, 2011

Springtime Bouquet!

Hi all!... Well, it's been raining hear for the past two days and the sun finally decided to come out and say hello. Hopefully, it will hang out for a while, but the Weatherman says there's more rain on the way.  So I am posting this cheerful little card I made a while back for a dear friend and for an older Impression Obsession challenge to tie us over till all this rain stops. LOL


My image for this happy little card is also from Alesa Baker's Daisy Love clear set that I picked up at Impression Obsession.  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Flourishes Classic White and embossed it with Stampendous Midnight Black embossing powder.  I colored up my pretty little bouquet with Copics and used a bit of Antique Linen Distress ink to shade the edges.  I put a nice little embossed edge around my image and coordinating DP from Graphic 45.  And that's pretty much it, I matted it all up with some olive green cardstock from my stash, and Voila! There you have it, my pretty little Springtime Bouquet card. 8-)

Hope you all stay warm and dry & Thanks so much for dropping by today! 8-)

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty stamp! I love the tall narrow feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this card it is one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love this stamp. It looks so fresh and springlike. I am ready for some summer blooms...

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)