Monday, May 16, 2011

Little Bunny Love By Di's Digi Downloads..

Hi all and Happy Monday to you!  I have some really super exciting news to share with everyone today!! I have been asked to join the wonderfully talented DT over at Stamps R Us!!  Hurray!! I am soooo excited and honored to have been asked to join such a warm wonderful and terrificly talented group of ladies!  I am so doing my happy dance right now! 8-)
If you are not familiar with the Stamps R US Challenge Blog, you must go and check it out!  It's a bi-weekly challenge blog and the challenges begin on Mondays. Today's Challenge theme is Going Digi and our wonderful Sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads!!  Di has a very generous prize package for the lucky winner, so I hope you will stop by & join in the fun.  Let me tell you Di's Images are so darned adorable it was really difficult for all of us to choose which ones we would use for our DT creations.  Be sure to head on over to the Stamps R Us Blog to take a peek at what the rest of the fabulously talented DT has created to inspire you! 8-)


My darling Little Bunny Love image was printed up onto Flourishes Classic White and colored up with my trusty Copics.  I did a little paper piecing for his little overalls using some fantastic denim digi DP by Betsy Tuma featured at Two Peas in a Bucket and added some shading with my Copics and a white Pismacolor pencil.  I matted up my adorable little bunny using my Scalloped Rectangle Nesties with some pink CS from my stash and popped it up with some dimensionals.  For my BG I chose a combination of  DP from Basic Grey's gorgeous Porcelain Collection pack and added a happy little border with my MS daisy border punch. To finish it all up I just added some sweet adhesive pearls to the the bouquet, a little Stickles to bling up the darling butterflies wings, a bit of ribbon from my stash, a button and some hemp cord to tie it all up.  And Voila!  There you have it, my Very first Stamps R US DT Challenge card! Yay! 8-)

Hope you all have a fabulous week & thanks so much for visiting today! 


9 comments:

  1. Wow Shannon! Your card is fantabulous! I'm loving the colors, patterns, layers, and dimension! I'm loving the whole creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon
    So happy you joined our team, your work is gorgeous! Love your little bunny, such great coloring!! Gorgeous card!
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... how cute is this! Great image & your colours are wonderful... fab papers & I like the pearl flower centers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET SWEET, love your coloring!!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, sweet little card, love the image with the way you have it colored and I need a tutorial on how you did the grass, mine just does not turn out right, love it. Glad you have joined the group, you have such talent and great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious image - and a BEAUTIFUL card!!! So very pretty - and yet cute at the same time! WONDERFUL!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS, Shannon on your DT gig! This is a FAB card to start things off with! LOVE the coloring and the CUTE bunny! :PVE the striped paper and the pearls are a GREAT detail in the flowers! Way to Go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, this is so adorable! Love the fun colors!

    Congratulations on your DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon it's so good to have you on our team at Stamps R Us, you are a wonderful asset to us! I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)