Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Be Thankful..

Hi All! And a very Happy Tuesday to you! Today I'm Back with another Fabulous Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! Yay! 8-) This week our challenge is Fall Days!  So make up a card/creation with a Fall Days theme and join in the fun! 8-) Our Wonderful Sponsor is Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps and Miss Korin has put together a fabulous prize for one lucky winner!  So I sure hope you can play along with us. And please stop by Tuesday Throwdown's Blog to take a peek at the Wonderful creations the rest of the Fabulous Design Team have whipped up for your inspiration! 8-)


I printed out my Sweet Cocoa's Pumpkin onto Flourishes Classic White and then colored him up with my trusty Copics, as always.. lol, and then added a bit of shading with Antique Linen & Vintage Photo Distress inks.  I cut out and matted up my Adorable little Cocoa using my Classic Circles and Scalloped Circles Nesties sets and then popped him up with a few dimensionals. For my Mats and BG layers I chose a combination of dp's from Basic Grey and K & Co.'s Autumn Stack. My Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps sentiment was stamped onto a cute little die cut tag made with the help of my Cricut and the Mother's Day Cartridge using Memento Rich Cocoa. To finish it all up, I added a bit of ribbon from my stash and topped it off with a Sweet button and tied it all up with some Yummy Cappuccino bakers twine from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps. Pretty easy peasy huh?..8-)

Hope you all have  Wonderful day & thanks so much for visiting!

Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww, totally CUUUUUTE!! Love Cocoa images and the gold ribbon with the button is a great embellishment. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, your card is so beautifully Fall and I do love Cocoa behind that pumpkin. He is so fun. Super job coloring and just a card that says Fall with every inch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Shannon...your card is fabulous!! I love the dps. The stripe and print are really lovely together and that pretty big bow is perfect with it you beautifully colored image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah.....Cocoa is just my very favorite!!! And you've colored him to perfection on this beautiful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon, I love how soft and warm the colors of your card is. and that is a perfect bow!! Hope you are well this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon, That particular Cocoa image is one of my favorites! You've done such a perfect job of coloring the pumpkin and your dp is fabulous!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shannon,
    This card is a delight. Cute image and great colors. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Shannon this Adorable!! Love that big gold bow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Shannon! Great job coloring that adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I have this paper too, and it is so lovely for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A-DOOR-A-BULL! Your coloring is always so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now this is a card that truly makes me SMILE :) I love what you've done with Cocoa and his pumpkin! Beautifully colored and designed and that's some great dp you used too! I just love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet fall card Shannon. Love cute cocoa and the coloring! Pretty papers, ribbons, and tag! Just perfect girl! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww Shannon,this is soooo cute.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card! Wow, you are good with Copics. Your blending is always seamless--just look at those ears, the pumpkin, and the leaf. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This fall card is so brilliant! Your colouring is perfect and I love the papers you used. The colours appear to be very warm and autumnal and the Cocoa´s pumpkin image is ever so sweet. Excellent creation.
    Hugs
    Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a marvelous Fall card, Shannon! Beautiful coloring on Cocoa and his darling pumpkin, and wow on all the wonderful texture you used here. Very warm and rich feeling, just like Fall. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. CoCo is simply adorable and I LOVE your card, the ribbon you've used is perfect too! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)