Saturday, September 3, 2011

Boo! 8-)

Hi All! And a very Happy Saturday to you!  I'm back with another Fun Fabulous Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge. Yay! I had a lot of fun with Korin's Awesome sketch this week! I took one look at it and knew it would be perfect for my fun little Whipper Snapper Scardy Cat image that I have been wanting to color up for a while now..8-)  So without further delay.... Here is the Sweet Stop Sketch #124  for this week:

And here's my Spooky little take on it.. lol 8-) I kept pretty much spot on with Miss Korin's Fabulous sketch. 


I stamped my Sweet little Scardy Cat from Whipper Snapper onto Flourishes Classic White and then colored him up with my trusty Copics of course, lol and sponged, well actually, I should say brushed my clouds using my favorite template and three different Distress inks, Stormy Sky, Dusty Concord and Pummice Stone. I cut out and matted up my Adorable little kitty using my Classic Circles and Blossom Nesties sets and then popped him up with a few dimensionals. For my Mats and BG layers I chose a combination of Basic Grey's Fabulous Eerie dp's and some black CS from my stash. My Hero Arts Sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black directly onto my BG. To finish it all up, I just added a bit of ribbon from my stash and a few cute little buttons all tied up with some Yummy Bakers twine from MAD Stamper finds
Well, I sure hope you can play along with us at The Sweet Stop!  Can't wait to see your take on this weeks sketch and what you all come up with!  And as always, please, make sure to stop by and take a peek at the Super Fabulous Creations the rest of the Sweet Stop Sugar Babies have cooked up for your inspiration! 8-) Oh Yeah, and speaking of the Wonderfully talented  Sugar Babies, lol I am so thrilled to announce we have a brand new Sugar Baby joining the team this week, so please give a very warm welcome to the very talented Lorie Ames of Live, Love, Laugh, Create 2. I just know you are going to love her Terrific creations! 8-)

Hope you all have a Fabulous weekend & thanks so much for visiting! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. i am cracking up! what a fun-card!

    thanx for your sweet congratulations on my gd-membership!

    i love the dp's so much, their colours and patterns are awesome!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woweeeeeee! What a fabulous Halloween card! The DSP is awesome and I love your image panel! This is not the first time I've seen you use your "favorite template" for the sponged clouds. What the heck is it?!?! I keep meaning to ask you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfectly delightful, Shannon! Those papers are the perfect match for your adorable image...the clouds and the coloring are awesome! Have a lovely Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is so adorable!! I love Halloween cards and this one is super cute!! Those clouds look fab and I love the purple baker's twine tied in the little black buttons!!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shannon this is CUTE! I love Whipper Snapper stamps :) you did a wonderful job with the sketch. I clicked and saved it so I can try it too. You are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Love the paper patterns and you did an awesome job coloring the image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the Queen of Halloween cards girl! Love the sweet image and the great coloring. Your clouds look great! Have a wonderful weekend. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shannon
    Great Halloween card wonderful papers and a so cute image TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon this is so fun!! Love the clouds, I must say you rock the Halloween cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shannon - this is fabulous!! What great DPs and the clouds are amazing. Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. For once in my life, I'm loving the dark clouds! LOL You did such a great job with them, adding a special spookiness to this great Halloween card! I love this adorable image, and your coloring and choice of DP looks fabulous!
    Have a great extended holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWSERS!!! This is just gorgeous. Love those dark, dark, clouds too. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow there are those awesome clouds again!!! What a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous papers, coloring and I ADORE your clouds!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)