Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Boo! 8-)

Hi All! And a very Happy Wednesday to you! Hope you have all been having a Wonderful week. It's been a super busy one for me so far.. Been working on  a few projects that you will all get to see very soon.. And I have also been finishing up my Halloween cards as well.  I just have a few more to put together, and then I am on to concentrate on my Thanksgiving and Christmas cards! 8-)


Well hear are a few Halloween cards that I have finished up and will be sending out to friends and family.. I don't seem to be able to make up 15 of the same card, lol.. Somewhere by card number 4 or 5, I get really "thru" with the design and have to move on to something else.. So There will be a few different types of Halloween cards going out, and I am sure it will be the same for my Thanksgiving and Christmas cards as well... lol   For these little cuties, I used my fun Whipper Snapper Witch from The Witch is In set again, the layout is a variation on an older Sweet Stop Sketch and I used a Flourishes Sentiment.  First I stamped my little Witch onto Flourishes Classic White with Memento Tuxedo black and shaded with a little Dusty Concord Distress ink and cut out and matted her up with the help of my Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals Nesties sets. For my BG panels and mats I used a combination of purple, black CS from my stash and some Fab dp's for The Basic Grey Eerie set.o finish it all up I popped up my image with a few dimensionals, stamped my sentiment with Memento Tuxedo black and added a bit of fun ribbon from my stash. See, super easy peasy!  8-)
Here are a couple of pics of the two different cards individually.. 


Hope you all have a Fabulous Day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love these Shannon! Just perfect for Halloween with that fabulous DP you used. Love that ribbon on both too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Halloween cards Shannon, I'm with you, I can't seem to do a whole mess of one design, need variety.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards Shannon...I hear you about making too many of one thing!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)