Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Haunting...

Hi All! And a very Happy Saturday to you!  I'm back with another Fun Fabulous Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge. Yay! I had so much fun with Korin's Fantastic sketch this week! I knew it would be perfect for my Super Cute Penny Black Pumpkin Soup image that I found over at Oozaks.  What great prices they have too!  I have always loved Penny Black's images and finally broke down and picked up a few since they were so reasonable.. lol  Anyway, without further delay.... Here is the Sweet Stop Sketch #125  for this week:



And here's my take on it.  As you can see, I pretty much stayed spot on with Miss Korin's Awesome sketch!



I stamped my Sweet little Pumpkin Soup image from Penny Black onto Flourishes Classic White and then colored him up with my trusty Copics, as always.. lol and added a bit of shading with Dusty Concord Distress ink.  I cut out and matted up my Adorable little kitty using my Classic Circles and Blossom Nesties sets and then popped him up with a few dimensionals. For my Mats and BG layers I chose a combination of Basic Grey's Fabulous Eerie dp's and some black CS from my stash. My Flourishes Sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto a little punched tag and then shaded up with a little more Dusty Concord Distress Ink.. To finish it all up, I just added a few CS stickers from the the Eerie Set and to make them look like little brads I added a touch of Glossy accents for shine and dimension. Pretty easy peasy huh?..8-)
Well, I sure hope you can play along with us at The Sweet Stop!  Can't wait to see what you all come up with for  this weeks sketch!  And as always, please, make sure to stop by and take a peek at the Darling Creations the rest of the Sweet Stop Sugar Babies have whipped up for your inspiration! 8-) 

Hope you all have a Fabulous weekend & thanks so much for visiting! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. You have the best Halloween DSP! Love it! Such a sweet image and beautifully colored! So festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon,
    This is so cute, love your Halloween/fall papers, they are awesome. Little kitty is colored perfectly. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon...your card is adorable! Love the Penny Black kitty and the papers are perfect for Halloween! This card is sure to bring a smile to the person who receives it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Shannon! Love the cute DP you used with this too.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and spooky all in one! Love the cute image and the fabulous coloring Shannon. The papers are perfect. Love the touch of purple... just add so much to the already fab color combo. Enjoy your weekend girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very darling! I love the colors of the DPs. The smile on that pumpkin is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, how ADORABLE!! Super sweet image and you've colored it beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Penny Black stamps, they are the cutest! Awesome coloring Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...this is SO cute! The image, the paper...everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable! I love that kitty and her purple hat. Great bg papers, and that strip with the circles and matching faux brads are fab. Have a fantastic week! ~Hugs! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous mix of dp's and and an adorable image colored beautifully, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just darling, Shannon! Love that PB cat and how you colored this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your coloring and shading is just perfect here, and what a CUTE image! I love that purple witch's hat! great papers and a perfect sentiment for this card! Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coloring of that CUTE (and not so very scary) kitty is FABULOUS, Shannon! LOVE the mix of papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous job you did with this cute image! Love all the Halloween papers used on this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!

    Just popping over from the Sweet Stop blog to tell you how cute I think your Halloween card is. I love the kitty with his hat and pumpkin. So adorable. The papers go perfectly with it.

    Great Card!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another adorable Halloween card Shannon!! Fantastic coloring and shading! I love that kitty!
    Hugs, Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)