Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Harvest Greetings!....Tuesday Throwdown GD!

Hi all and a very Happy Tuesday to you! I have some Super Exciting news to share with everyone today! The Terrificly Talented Ladies of Tuesday Throwdown have asked me to join them as their Guest Designer for the month of September! Yay! I can't even begin to tell you how excited and truly honored I am to have been asked to join them this month. 8-)  Well, this weeks Tuesday Throwdown Challenge is a Super Fun Recipe Challenge! We are to use 3 patterned papers, 2 buttons and 1 Ribbon in our creations. So make up a card/creation following our recipe and join in the fun! 8-) Our Wonderful Challenge Sponsor is Robyn's Fetish,  and they have put together a fabulous prize for one lucky winner!  So I sure hope you can play along with us. And please stop by Tuesday Throwdown's Blog to take a peek at the Beauties the rest of the Fabulous Design Team have created for your inspiration! 8-)

I printed out my Adorable Robyn's Fetish Scarecrow N Pumpkin image onto Flourishes Classic White and colored it up with my trusty Copics. 8-) I added my Big fluffy clouds using my favorite cloud templateTumbled Glass Distress Ink and a small stenciling brush. I added a touch of Antique Linen distress ink to the edges  and then embossed them for a nice clean look with my Score Pal. For my mats and BG pieces I used a combination dp's from Basic Grey and MME. To finish it all up, I popped up my Fun image panel with a few dimensionals, stamped my Pink by Design Sentiment onto a die cut tag with Memento Rich Cocoa, added a bit of ribbon from my stash and a couple of cute little buttons all tied up with some yummy bakers twine from MAD Stamper Finds.


Hope you all have a Happy Tuesday & thanks so much for stopping by! 8-) 
Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. What a lovely fall card Shannon! Love the image and your coloring. I could never get it this perfect! Your cluds are fabulous. Got to try it myself! Pretty papers too girl! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shannon...what a pleasure to have you join Tuesday Throwdown. You always create the 'best of the best'. Love what you did with this Fall image...so autumnal. Love those crows. :-) Just an adorable creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new position ! I can certainly understand why they have asked you to join the team ... Your cards are always so amazing & colored beautifully. What a cite this little scarecrow is.
    Look forward to your next creation. Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh MY Gosh, you are creating some of the best fall cards ever! I LOVE this one! Gorgeous coloring, gorgeous skies, and fabulous DP choices! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all....congrats on your guest designer spot! WooHoo!
    Love this little fall card....beautiful coloring as just as cute as can be!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Shannon this is GORGEOUS!! Your coloring is stunning! Fun image and fantastic papers!! Congrats on your GDT spot too!
    Hugs, Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pretty fall papers and the wonderful coloring on your fun garden scene! super clouds too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous, Shannon! Love the three papers and how well they work with each other. You might want to let Lauren know that the link by your card on the TT blog isn't working. All I get is an error message. I was able to get here by using the link in your bio. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the team this month Shannon!!! Your work is just gorgeous - I loved it when you were at Flourishes and I still love it now. We're lucky to have you and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Hugs, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Shannon,
    Congrats! You deserve it, your cards are awesome. I love this one, so bright and colorful. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific card! I love the button placement and the fabulous sky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love this gorgeous fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So totally fabulous!! Love the sky. What a great fall card. I am so looking forward to the cooler weather. Love the fabulous colors of the DPs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous fall card! I love the clouds you've made! We're so happy to have you join us as a Guest DT member at Tuesday Throwdown for September!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a delightful Autumn scene! Love the happy feel of this!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shannon your card is so Fabulous!! I love your coloring and the wonderful dps you used. You did a fab job on making the clouds! Im thrilled you are joining us this month:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastically cute card! Girl, you are a Copic genius! I love your clouds on this card, too. They seem darker and more "fall-like." ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderfully cheery Fall card you have made, Shannon! I love the combination of papers you used, and your beautiful coloring. So excited to have you joining us at TT this month -- the honor is ours, and I can't wait to see what you make next! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)