Monday, September 5, 2011

Hello Friend!

Hi All! And a very Happy Monday to you! Today I'm back with another Fabulous Stamps R Us Challenge! Yay! Today our Theme is "Friendship".  So make up a card/creation specifically for a friend and join in the fun! 8-) Our Wonderful Challenge Sponsor is Karber Digital Images, and Berenice has put together a fabulous prize for one lucky  winner!  So I sure hope you can play along with us.  And please stop by the Stamps R Us Blog to take a peek at the Adorableness the rest of the Fabulous Design Team has created for your inspiration! 8-)




I printed out my Darling little Balloon Leslie onto Flourishes Classic White and did a little paper piecing using some Adorable dp's from MME's Lime Twist "Fly a Kite" collection and added a bit of coloring and shading with my trusty Copics. I added my Big fluffy clouds using my favorite cloud template from Bev Rochester ( that my Wonderful SRU team mate Marilyn Scheller shared with me), Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and a small stenciling brush... For my mats and BG pieces  I used a combination Kraft CS from my stash and more dp's from MME's Lime Twist "fly a Kite" collection.  Love these papers, I tell ya, they are so sweet and cheerful! I think I am becoming addicted to MME 8-).. lol  Anyway,I popped up my Fun image panel with some dimensionals, added some neat little kraft photo corners and a touch of Glossy accents to the Hot Air Balloon's hearts and Leslie's glasses too!  And to finish it all up, stamped my Flourishes Sentiment onto a small matted up tag with Memento Rich Cocoa, added a few sweet adhesive pearls and a cute little epoxy chipboard heart button all tied up with a bit of yummy aqua bakers twine from MAD Stamper Finds... Pretty easy peasy, huh? 8-)..


Sure hope your all have a Wonderful Day & Thanks so much for Dropping in! 

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Love the glossy accents on her glasses and the little hearts!And that little hear with a baker's twine bow is so sweet! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon,
    This is a darling card. The papers are so great with the ballon, and Leslie is so cute.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS! Love the DP you used with this cute image. Super hot air balloon that looks like it's actually flying! LOVE IT.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo CUTE Shannon!! Awesome layout and your clouds are perfect!!
    Hugs, Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL..I love the way you end your post with pretty easy peasy. HAHAHA...I'll let you know once I get my bottom jaw back with the top one! This is freakin' adorable. NO, no, it doesn't look easy at all. That's what I love about your cards. They are little envelope sized masterpieces and any attempt to recreate on my part would be horrific. LOVE YOUR WORK!
    Can we trade talent for a day? My birthday is coming up and I get to make a wish..just giving you a heads up on the wish thing..lol
    See ya and thanks!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards always make me smile, and this is another one that I just adore! The DP you used looks fabulous with this darling image, and I just love those billowy clouds you do so well! That tiny heart accent with twine is the cutest thang!!! So CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have sooo much talent! This card is incredible! Easy peasy? No way! Not for me, anyway ;) I love all the different papers (especially the blue paper with the crosshatch marks) and your entire image is fabulous. Great clouds and that little redheaded cutie is adorable. Don't you just love Glossy Accents! I love those photo corners, too. Hey, what's not to love. The card is amazing!!! Have a fantastic week! ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon this is so darn cute!! Your clouds look amazing and I love your paper piecing and that cute little heart detail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Love the paper piecing and the awesome sky!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)