Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Your Big Day!

Hi All! hope you have all been having a Fantastic week so far!  It's been a busy one for me, as I am now trying to do a little catch up since we are back from Monterey.  It was just Wonderful up there. We had  such a Fantastic time! And the weather was just Fabulous, seems like it's already Fall up there, cooler temps and the leaves are already starting to change! It was just Wonderful..But it's oh so nice to be home too! 8-)  Well today I thought I would play along with one of my most favorite challenges just for fun.


I chose to play along with the Fabulous Ladies of CR84FN and their latest Color Challenge #38. And OMGoodness, what an absolutely Gorgeous color palate they gave us to play with this time!

I printed out my dress form image from My Grafico onto Flourishes Classic White and did a bit of paper piecing using some Adorable dp's from MME's All Girl Stack and added a bit of coloring and shading with my trusty Copics.  I cut out  my image and popped it up with a few dimensionals onto my matted labels 14 that I stamped a bit of detail with my Waltzing Mouse Holiday Label No. 14 set and MS pink begonia pigment ink and then popped that up as well with a few more dimensionals.  My BG panels and mats were made up of a combination of MME's All Girl Stack and some ivory CS from my stash. I added a Sweet MS punched border and then inked all my edges with a touch of Vintage Photo Distress Ink. My Waltzing Mouse Sentiment was stamped directly onto my BG with Memento Tuxedo Black. To finish it all up, I added some ribbon from my stash, a Pretty Pima Rose and some yummy bakers twine from MAD Stamper Finds.8-)  

Hope you all have a Fabulous Day & thanks so much for dropping in! 
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Such a pretty, feminine card - love the papers you've used and the dress form looks super! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Heather! I love all that "grungy" paper with that sparkly flower, and the paper pieced dress form is so designer-ish! What I really like, though, is everything being matted in white with the sponged edges. Great design choice. You make the most fantastic cards!!! Have an amazing weekend! ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful design with the border and the inking of the edges of the papers! The colours match wonderfully. The rose with the bow and the ribbon is exactly in the right place to attract attention! The stamp as well is a special one. A gorgeous work.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the twine you added behind the rose and that fantastic image.
    Lovely card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shannon,
    Great card, love the image and the papers are great. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how lovely and elegant! The colors look fabulous Shannon and I love the paper-pieced dressform and label! Pretty embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon, your card is tres chic. I love how you used the Nesties to showcase the image. It gives the illusion of a mirror. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Shannon! That dress form is oh so pretty and lovin' the WM label! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon this is gorgeous!! I love the papers and the image is perfect. I really like the label thingy...Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so pretty girly! I love the dress form and pretty papers. Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN!

    Glad to hear you had such a great time. I bet it was beautiful. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I've been MIA, Shannon. I took a mini vaca with DH and didn't look at the computer! LOVE the dress form and the WM label. Especially LOVE the double looped black twine with that sugary pink rose! GORGEOUS! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)