Saturday, September 17, 2011

Merry, Merry!..

Hi All! And a very Happy Saturday to you!  Hope you all had a fantastic week! It's been a busy but fun one for me.. Well, today I'm back with another Super Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge. Yay! This week's sketch comes with a fun Spin, which means there's a Fabulous prize up for grabs to one very lucky winner!  Our spin is "starstruck" So make sure to incorporate that into your card/creation and join in the fun!...8-)  I've been really wanting to ink up my new Penny Black Christmas stamps, and Korin's Awesome sketch was just perfect for what I had in mind! Anyway, without further delay.... Here is the Sweet Stop Sketch #126  for this week:




And here's my take on it... Pretty much the only tiny tweek this time is I put my sentiment onto a cute little punched tag instead of directly onto my BG panel.. 8-)



I stamped my Sweet little Best Day Ever image onto Flourishes Classic White and did a little masking and stamped my Adorable Holly Jolly image too.  I colored up my Cute little Christmas Hedggies with my trusty Copics, and added a bit of shading with Antique Linen Distress ink and a touch of stickles to their cute little star ornaments and the snow. I cut them out and matted them up using my Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals Nesties sets and then popped them up with a few dimensionals. For my Mats and BG layers I chose a combination of dp's from MME, Fancy Pants and some forest green CS from my stash. My Impression Obsession Sentiment was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa onto a little punched tag and then shaded up with a little more Antique Linen Distress Ink. To finish it all up, I added some ribbon from my stash, a few sweet adhesive pearls, a fun star button I made up with a couple die cut stars layered and coated with stickles and glossy accents and tied it up with some yummy bakers twine from MAD Stamper Finds.8-)
I sure hope you can play along with us at The Sweet Stop!  Can't wait to see what you all come up with for  this weeks sketch with a spin! And as always, please, make sure to stop by and take a peek at the Adorable Creations the rest of the Sweet Stop Sugar Babies have whipped up for your inspiration! 8-) 


Hope you all have a Fabulous weekend & thanks so much for visiting! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable Christmas card, Shannon! Love these cute Penny Black Hedgies! They are the stars of the show! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet Shannon. I love the paper and sweet hedgehogs. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. As cute as cute can be! LOVE that DP you used on this too....wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Shannon... what a perfect Sturstruck card! That image is so cute and the sparkly stars and background paper look great! Yummy baker's twine. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shannon,
    What a fantastic Christmas card, love the image. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card. I was looking through your others and they are wonderful! http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, sweet! And you're one more card toward Christmas. Got to love that! Great job with the sketch, and I love the little tag and sparkly star!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon this is sooooo cute!!! I LOVE Penny Black hedgies!!! Love the papers you used and all the sparkle you added.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this card!!! Those hedgehogs are so cute and you've colored them perfectly. I love that you put two of them together. :) Great dp's, fab distressing, and that star button is awesome. I'll have to try that sometime. ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)