Thursday, September 29, 2011

Peek-A-Boo!

Hi All! And a very Happy Thursday to you! Just wanted to share my latest Halloween creation and play along with a couple of challenges while I was at it!  Thought I'd try a couple new ones to me.. First off  I just loved the Sweet Sunday Sketch #136  and Also Paper Sundae's Challenge #88 is Anything Goes, So How perfect is that!  I guess I will just have to play along with both! 8-)


And here's my take on Karens Super Fun Sketch... 8-)


I stamped my Sweet little Peak-A-Boo Ghost from Whipper Snapper onto Flourishes Classic White and then colored him up with my trusty Copics of course, lol and brushed my clouds using my favorite template and Dusty Concord Distress ink. I cut out and matted up my Adorable little Ghostie using my Classic Rectangles and then popped him up with a few dimensionals. For my Mats and BG layers I chose a combination of Making Memories Darling Toil and Trouble dp's and some black CS from my stash. To finish it all up, I just added a Spooky MS Iron Gate punched border, a fun little spider web made with the help of my Cricut and the Mini Monsters cartridge, and a cute little buttons all tied up with some Yummy Bakers twine from MAD Stamper finds

Hope you all have a Terrific Day & Thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Super card Shannon, love the image which is colored so beautifuly and the papers are great. TFS

    Happy Thursday
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the cutest Halloween cards ever! Love your shading on that pumpkin.....and you know i am a fan of your clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh ADORABLE!! I love that image Shannon! Awesome coloring and papers!!
    Hugs, Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon, thanks for visiting my blog and becoming new Follower! Wow you're my 100th!!! Just been looking back at your cards and they are all gorgeous!!! Love this Halloween card. What a fab image and colouring is amazing. Love the papers and the little spider's web.
    Good luck in my Candy Draw!
    Happy Crafting! :-)
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shannon! This is so sweet! I love Whipper Snapper stamps they are so cute and I love your cards :) Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Shannon! You should go check out the post at Paper Sundaes, you've won a prize over there. :)
    http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun, adorable, and pretty too! Too too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)