Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thinking of You.. 8-)

Hi All! And a very Happy Tuesday to you! 8-) Today I'm Back with another Fabulous Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! Yay! 8-)... It's also my final September Guest Designer Post as well.  It truly has been an honor to join the Terrifically Talented  Ladies of Tuesday Throwdown.  I have to tell you, it was quite a treat to get to work with this warm wonderful group! I got to meet some new friends and it's just been a fantastic experience! Thanks so much Ladies for having me! 8-)
Well, This week our challenge is Thinking of you!  So make up a card/creation with a Thinking of you theme and join in the fun! 8-) Our Wonderful Sponsor is My Grafico and They have put together a fabulous prize for one lucky winner!  So I sure hope you can play along with us. And please stop by Tuesday Throwdown's Blog to take a peek at the Beautiful creations the rest of the Fabulous Design Team have whipped up for your inspiration! 8-)


I printed out my Sweet Bird Cage image from My Grafico's Posh 'N Trendy set onto Flourishes Classic White and did a bit of paper piecing using some Fabulous dp's from MME's Lost & Found 2 set and added a bit of coloring and very light shading with my trusty Copics. I cut out my image and inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink and popped it up with a few dimensionals along with the cute little birdie too, but had to use a teeny tiny piece of a dimensional for him..lol.  My BG panels and mats were made up of a combination of MME's Lost & Found 2 set and some ivory CS from my stash. I added a Sweet MS punched border and then inked all my edges with a touch of Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  My I/O Sentiment was stamped onto a hand cut tag with Memento Tuxedo Black. To finish it all up, I added a  MFT die-namic Fancy Flourish to hang my Darling Bird cage from and a Fun die cut layered flower and leaves I created with the help of my Cricut, the Mohter's Day Bouquet cartridge all topped off with a Terrific little MME brad... Pretty easy peasy, huh..? 8-)

Hope you all have a Fabulous Day & thanks so much for dropping in! 
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. So many different elements in this that come together beautifully! Love the flower! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! so much to look at and admire! and it looks so tactile. *claps*
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, I love your card! It has so many details I really like. I love birds and I love dots. And, the swirls are sooo pretty. You really did a super job. We've enjoyed having your sweet smile and wonderful creations with us this month. Hope to see you continue playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorites of yours. I love birds so this is super sweet. The paper and cute flower are perfect. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous thinking of you card, Shannon! Love every element from the flourishes right down to that beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon I have to tell you this is one FABULOUS card!! I love the dps and the popped up bird and cage with that very cool flower!
    It was a really treat to have you as our guest this month, so glad you joined us:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Shannon,
    I do love this card!! Such a lovely flower. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been great to have you at TT and to get to know you Shannon!! I love your style and color sense on your cards (this one and others) and don't be a stranger. I hope to still see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon, This is drop dead gorgeous! That's an incredible flower. It's been so much fun having you as our GDT this month. We'll miss you but I'm going to be following your blog so I'll be able to stay in touch. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always make me so happy after seeing your beautiful cards! This is no exception - just gorgeous.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shannon this is so beautiful and elegant! Perfect combo of papers and I Love your big flower in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so rich with goodies. I LOVE that flower and all the wonderful layers. I tend to get stuck inside of symmetry. The angle is great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the flower and the birdcage, beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)