Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Hi All! And a very Happy Tuesday to you! Today I'm Back with another Fabulous Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! Yay! This week our challenge is Pearls!  So make up a card/creation with pearls and join in the fun! 8-) Our Wonderful Sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps and they have put together a fabulous prize for one lucky winner!  So I sure hope you can play along with us. And please stop by Tuesday Throwdown's Blog to take a peek at the Terrific creations the rest of the Fabulous Design Team have whipped up for your inspiration! 8-)


I printed out my Sweet Pumpkin Bear onto Flourishes Classic White and then colored him up with my trusty Copics, as always.. lol, and then added a bit of shading with Dusty Concord Distress ink.  I cut out and matted up my Adorable little bear using my Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals Nesties sets and then popped him up with a few dimensionals. For my Mats and BG layers I chose a combination of Making Memories Toil & Trouble dp's and some black CS from my stash. To finish it all up, I added some cute little adhesive pearls, a bit of ribbon from my stash and topped it off with a Sweet pearl brad. Pretty easy peasy huh?..8-)

Hope you all have  Wonderful day & thanks so much for visiting!
Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. Another fantastic Halloween card! Love the purple shading around that cute bear and LOVE your combo of fun, festive Halloween DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love that purple ribbon and the varied sizes of pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! This is the sweetest card. I am in love with the little bear. :) You must love Halloween because you make fabulous Halloween cards. ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable! Love the colors and coloring on this....so fall-ish and just wonderful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon, this is just adorable. You've colored and shaded your image so pretty. Don't you just love the costume Bear is wearing? You've made a super Halloween card and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very fun card Shannon and wonderful job with the colors and using the pearls!! You did a fab job coloring the image...his fur looks so real!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your fabulous Halloween cards, Shannon! This one is over the top adorable! And of course I do love the pearls...I hardly make a card without them! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon, This is such a darling image! Love little bear in his pumpkin costume! Fab coloring and that gingham bow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh Shannon, that bear is sooo sweet! I love this image and your coloring is gorgeous!!! Awesome papers too!
    Hugs, Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute cute card Shannon and so beautifully colored - his fur looks so soft!! I also love how creative you are in lining up the pearls along flourish. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope you are well this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is a fantastic Halloween Baer! I love the way you coloured it and the way you did the shading. And you used a real good combination of papers. A really perfect card! It looks really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey!! Miss Shannon,
    What a cute card, love your colors. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  13. All your fall/halloween cards are absolutely inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Votes are in. This is hands down THE cutest Halloween card I've seen. I have seen a lot of adorable cards, but your copic coloring on this little bear is A+.
    Those eyes just make you want to give him all the candy. :D
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Shannon... I want to cuddle that sweet and fuzzy bear! The coloring is fabulous and the papers and pearls are perfect! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, this is just the most darling Halloween card, Shannon! Your coloring is incredible, as is that marvelous purple shading around the image. Love your use of the pearls, too -- so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shannon, this is jaw-dropping adorable! A perfectly fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Shannon! Super cute. Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just darling! I am loving all the Halloween cards. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)