Wednesday, March 7, 2012

OMGoodness, I've Been Liebstered! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Wednesday to you! 8-) I was catching up on my comments today and so this is  a bit over due, but I was So honored to receive Two Liebster Awards!! One from my Sweet blog friend Donna and the other from my Wonderful blog friend Cheryl! And Goodness do I ever feel lucky & Blessed that these Terrificly talented ladies thought of me! 8-)  Thanks so much you guys! 8-)






I have been seeing this on some blogs, but never knew what it was. Well, if you're wondering, too, here's the scoop:


This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, to bring attention to your blog, and increase your following! So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five worthy bloggers. Please stop by to visit them, and become a Follower.
Here are the Rules:
1. Show you're thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. (Thank you, Cheryl and Donna!!)
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the supportive people out there in Blog Land!
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
The five blogs I have chosen are listed below. Click on over to their beautiful sites, look around and 
don't forget to become a Follower. 8-)

Christyne at Stamping with Sugar

Hope you all have a Super Day! And thanks so much for dropping by! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. woohoo! Recognized by at least two friends - can't get better than that, can it, Shannon? I'm off to visit the blogs you have recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! What an honor, Shannon! Thank you so much for the Liebster Award! I will be passing on the blessing to five more bloggers in my post tomorrow! I hope you have as wonderful a day as you have made mine!
    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and thanks for passing this along to me too! You're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you Shannon!! You have an awesome blog!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Thank You!!! so nice of you to nominate me Shannon!!

    I am really honoured!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat award! I should start following you girl! The problem is, I never check the sites I follow!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)