Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy B-Day - SSS154

Hi all! And a Very Happy Saturday to you! 8-)  Hope you have all had a Wonderful week! Today I'm back with the Continuation of The Sweet Stop's Third Birthday Celebration! Yay! 8-)  We are having more  Blast from the Past Challenges & you get to pick your own Sweet Stop Sketch! You can use any of the sketches from our DT's creations or any Sweet Stop Sketches from the past 3 years that you'd like!  And to make it even more fun, we are having Fabulous Prizes every week! How Cool is that! 8-) So come help us Celebrate and join in the fun! 8-)
I printed out my Darling SNSS Rhubarb's Balloon image onto Flourishes Classic White and colored him up with my trusty Copics. I cut him out and scored the edges with the help of my Score Pal for a nice clean look and popped him up with a bit of foam tape. For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of aqua CS from my stash and Dp's from MME's Dilly Dally collection.. My Flourishes Sentiment was stamped onto a fun little die cut tag with Memento Tuxedo Black. And to finish it all up, I added a Cute little button and some Yummy Baker's twine from MAD Stamper Finds...8-)  

Here's the Terrific Blast From the Past Sketch I chose:

I hope you can play along with us at The Sweet Stop! Can't wait to see which sketches you will choose for our Birthday Celebration! And as always, please, make sure to stop by and take a peek at the Wonderful creations the rest of the Wonderfully Talented Sugar Babies have whipped up for your inspiration. Leave them a little Love too, it's always Greatly Appreciated. 8-)    
The Sugar Babies
                                                                              Cathy
Hope you all have a Fantastic Weekend & thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Darling birthday card Shannon! I love sweet Rhubarb. Great coloring. The shadow looks awesome! The cute tag with the button and twine look perfect. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Shannon. Love the image and the colours you have used
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhubarb is looking so precious - and so is your card! Love that patterned plaid paper you used with this too. Cute as a bug!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo - Dilly Dally is great paper - love wood background. Thanks for the inspiration - the sweet stop sketches are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always color Rhubarb to perfection, and I love his balloons!! The dsp and twine really make this card pop! So cute!!
    Have a super great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is So sweet Shannon. what an adorable image and you've coloured him beautifully! I love the delish papers and embellies. The twine and button are perfect!
    Huge Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very, very cute. I really like the way you did your button and thread. Very nice Shannon!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo darling, Shannon - just like your smile. Just love how you have shaded this cuddly little teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon this is so cute!! I love the papers and cute little tag. Your coloring is wonderful as always. Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)