Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Birthday - CR84FN54 Week 2!

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sunday to you! 8-) Sure hope you've all been enjoying your weekend..8-)  Well today I'm back with a real quick post for Week 2 of the CR84FN Color Challenge! So you guys still have one more week to play along with our wonderful Color Combo! Yay! 8-)
I made a Birthday card for a my Sweet friend to give to her Darling Hubby, She wanted it to be just like the one I made for my Darling Hubby HERE, but just in a different colors scheme, so when I saw these Fab colors, I knew they would work for her! I kept my card pretty CAS with a more masculine feel to it. 8-) My Mats,BG and Die cut Layers were created using a combination of blue CS from my stash and dp's from MME's Lost And Found Market Street collection.  I added a little inking on the edges of my main BG panel with a touch Bundled Sage Distress ink for a touch of masculine grunge. ;-)  My computer generated sentiment was printed out and cut out with the help of my Classic Ovals Nesties set, shaded up with more Bundled Sage Distress ink while my die was still in place and popped up with foam tape onto a layered SB Labels 2 die cut. And to finish it all up, I added two big buttons threaded up with some hemp twine.8-)

Here are the Wonderful CR84FN colors 

For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Of course, please do go and check out the Fabulous creations the rest of the Super talented DT has put together for your inspiration..l Sure hope you can join us!




Hope you all have a Wonderful day & thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

  1. Shannon this is a fabulous 'guy' card especially with those wonderful papers and the CR84FN colours. Love it all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Shannon, a lovely masculine card with the clean lines and funky buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely design and looks totally different in this colour. I can see why your friend wanted this for her husband. I do like these papers too! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic masculine birthday card Shannon! Great mix of dies and patterned paper! Surely your friend's husband will cherish this homemade beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with this card...it's perfection in every way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Shannon and love the stylishness to it. Sure your friend will be so pleased to give it to her hubby
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon, LOVE the PRETTY (but masculine!) papers you used as well as the design! FAB banner and layers! Your friend's DH will appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Shannon! I've just spent some time looking at your most recent masterpieces. They are all so sweet and colorful - just like you. I seem to be coming into remission right now, so keeping fingers crossed. If I can do the computer each day, then I'll know I'm on the mend! In the meantime, thanks for sharing your delightful heart through these darling cards! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great card with these colors and text background! I love the rustic look and pretty blue colors! Have a super week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I love the colours and layout on this Shannon! The papers are gorgeous and I love the blue card and the buttons. It's a fab male card!
    Hope you are well
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect for a guy, love the layout with the print and the buttons, just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful, masculine card! I love the clean design and pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, your friend's hubby is going to love it! This is a marvelous birthday card, Shannon! I find it so hard to make masculine cards, but you do it beautifully. *Love* the wonderful color combo, and those fun, vintage papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic masculine card Shannon!! I love the blue matting and your beautiful papers!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the CAS look to this Shannon, great guy card ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice design work and your papers are great. Anyone would love to have this card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super lovely card, Shannon. Great use of the challenge colors. Might have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely clean and elegant card! Sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful stylish card with a fab lay out
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)