Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dream Big! - CR84FN61 Week 2!

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sunday to you! 8-) Sure hope you've all been enjoying your weekend..8-)  Well today I'm back with a real quick post for Week 2 of the CR84FN Color Challenge! So you guys still have a few more days to play along with our Pretty Color Combo! Yay! 8-)
I stamped my Sweet Flowers from SNSS's Dream Big set with SU Crumbcake and colored them up with my trusty Copics. I cut them out with the help of my Classic Ovals, Scallop Ovals and added a touch of shading with Antique Linen Distress ink while the die was still in place.  I added a some Stardust Stickles for little bling and popped the panel up with a bit of foam tape. My mats and BG layers were created with a combo of tan and ivory CS from my stash, my CB, the Swiss Dots EF and some fun dp's from MME's Indie Chick Nutmeg collection. And to finish it all up I stamped my SNSS sentiment with SU Crumbcake onto an MFT first place ribbon die-namic die cut. Pretty easy peasy, huh?... 8-)

Here are the Wonderful CR84FN Colors...
For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Of course, please do go and check out the Wonderful creations the rest of the Super talented DT has Cooked up for your inspiration...8-)  l Sure hope you can join us!



Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

  1. I like this card Shannon! Fabulous stamp and the glitter on the butterfly is pretty. I like all the texture and colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the arrangemant of the colours. The background is wonderful and the stamp is magnificent. I like the inking around the stamp particularly well. And the use of the glittering powder is very beautiful.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Shannon! Love the shimmery butterfly and embossed background! Great mix of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bben utiful card Shannon! I love the floral image, and the glitter, and those fab banners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon - I love these pretty flowers and the touch of sparkle too! Great dotty texture and pretty papers - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet Shannon! I love the slight touches of glitter. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Shannon, Love your beautiful creation and how it matches the colour challenge perfectly ! Awesome colours - one of these days I'll enter into this challenge:) Great layering, colouring of the oh so pretty flowers and wonderful Sentiment. Hope you are having a great Sunday ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - this is so cute!! Sweet flowers and butterflies are just the perfect combo and the lovely patterned papers and all your amazing colouring! Wow, fabby job Shannon x x x ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon, this is wonderful! Love the clean lines of it and the image is so pretty. Great DP too!
    Hope you're having a good weekend.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous color combo and love the card layout too! This card is a W♥w!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you sure nailed this one with the lush colors, love the blue and brown together. Love the little touches of the paper with the banner cut.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this color combination and how you used it for your card! The dsp banners look so trendy and cool! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty Shannon!! Love the image and the embossed bg really look fab with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well honey child - if you are gonna dream it better be big. Why waste all that time on a little worth nothing dream - let's go!! You lead and I will follow. Very pretty card!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colouring! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your flowers are gorgeous, almost like they were watercolored instead of colored with copics. Beautiful and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your pretty colored image and those fab dp's Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty, Shannon! I really love those delicious touches of glitter, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, very cool! I just love the colors and the layering of your three paper ribbons. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)