Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hang In There! - 7 Kids College Fund! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Father's Day Sunday to you!  Hope you've all been having a Wonderful weekend so far! Today I'm back to share my latest 7 Kid's College Fund DT creations featuring the Darling Hang in There Clear Stamp set From Tiddly Inks!  I just LOVE all the Sweet Tiddly Inks images and this little Sweetie is no exception! 8-)
I stamped my Sweet Hang in There Images From Tiddly Inks with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bright White X-press it Blending CS, & colored her up with my trusty Copics. I fussy cut her out, and popped her up with a few pop it's dimensionals onto layered Classic Circles Large  & Small. I added my Fluffy clouds with Tumbled Glass Distress ink, a cloud border template and a small stippling brush.  My Mats and BG layers were created with White & Peanut Cluster Card Shoppe CS & some Darling Dp's from Pebbles Seen & Noted 6x6 collection. And the Fun Sketch is SSSC186!...8-)




Here are the items I used for my project today & you can find them at the 

Hope you all have a Super Day & Thanks so much for dropping by! 8-) 
Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Hi, Shannon - your little "hang in there" card is SO SWEET! Makes me happy just looking at it, so I know it will encourage anyone who receives it. Love the vibrant, happy colors, and the impish girly smile, with the "look, ma', no hands!" carefree attitude! Very cute! Your beer card (above) looks fabulous with the foam and pretty colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shannon, I looooooooooooooove your card!! Such a sweet but also funny image and such a gorgeoeus sky! Love the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creation is adorable and I do love that image - don't fall!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you've done with this card Shannon! I have this digi image but I see there's a couple extras with the stamp and gosh, it is so darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun happy card, that's such a fabulous image :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...what a cute little girl hanging upside down that you colored perfectly! And, sweet little birds in the beautiful sky for this FUN card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Shannon! Love those sweet little cheeps. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! Your coloring is always so perfect, love this fun image!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable image....reminds me of when I was young and bendable, LOL!! Fabulous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card! So joyous! Brings me back to childhood summer days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She sure looks like she's having fun! I love how her hair is swinging in the breeze! Great colors and patterns for a sweet summery card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so super cute, I need to order this image, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that image, Shannon! Fab coloring. Love the little birds lined up on the branch, too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love how you popped up all parts of the image, including the leaves. The papers are so cheerful and your coloring is amazing! My favorite is those little birds, tee hee! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wryn looks adorable and I love your clouds. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)