Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Taylored Expressions & Simple Stories Blog Hop!! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you!! Today I so excited to share that Taylored Expressions is teaming up with one of my ALL time FAVORITE patterned paper Companies 'Simple Stories' (YAY!!) for a Super Funtastic Inspiration filled week long Blog Hop!! Whoo Hoo!!

Here's a little Sneaky Peek for ya!!... ;-)



Visit the TE Blog  to see more of my projects and to get details on how you can win a fun Simple Stories Prize Pack!! Whoo Hoo!!... 8-)


Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for dropping in!  
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Visited your wonderful creations at Taylored Expressions blog and here is what I said: Adorable shamrock cards, Shannon! I really like How you used the DP with the wonderful images and die cuts!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)