Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Taylored Expressions June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Today I'm back to share Taylored Expressions Brand New June Deluxe Stamp of The Month Set/KI Kit Subscription! Whoo Hoo! IMHO the Deluxe subscription is the Best one to choose & you Definitely receive the Best Value!! 8-) 
TE has 3 Different Awesome Monthly Subscription Kits Available and you can check them out & Compare ALL the Awesome Details of each one HERE!... 8-)
OMGosh such a Super FUN Deluxe Kit for June too!! Love the Birght & Cheery Simple Stories DIY Boutique dp's and Perfectly coordinated colors of CS and the Super Fun Bright Boutique stamp set too! So without further delay, here's my first make from Awesome kit!! 8-)
I'm not sure Who these Sweet Post it Note Holders are going to go to, but I am glad to have then on hand, just in case I need quick little last minute gift on hand all ready to go, since they are soo Versatile and can be used for so many occasions, especially in a pinch! Ya know?... 8-)
I thought I'd try my hand at a Couple of Cute little Post It Note Holders this time! I don't do them too often, so it's fun for me to give them a whirl every now and then. 8-) My Favorite Post It Note Holder Tutorial can be Found HERE...& I Just Love How Quick and easy these came together too! Yay!! 8-) 
I started out by doing a little stamping with TE's Sweet Bright Bouquet Stamp Set with Colorbox Stem Green & Orchid Inks. Next I did a little die cutting with the help of TE's Hi, Hey, Hello Dies and assembled all my various pieces together and popped them up with a bit of foam tape on top of my Post It Note Bases.  
My mat and BG layers were created with TE's June KI Kit, and to finish them all up I adhered my Fun color coordinated post it Notes I picked up at Target and added my Mini Gel pens, found at Staples!! Pretty Easy Peasy, huh?... ;-)

We have lots more Amazing Goodies in store for you this morning, so hop on over and see... 8-)



Here are the items I used for my projects today...

Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for Stopping in! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Shannon! I love how the cardstock perfectly matches the post-it pads! I love matchy-matchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea for last minute gifts! Love those happy little note holders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute projects Shannon! Love all the little stamps in this set too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work, brightly!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  5. MEEEEEEEEE!!! Ehrmagurd I want one!!!! This is such a cute idea and SO beautifully made! You rocked this one outta the park! Miss you!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous idea, Shannon! Love these :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely notepads Shannon. Love the papers and stickers you used... the speech bubble looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cool and colourful creations!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)