Thursday, August 7, 2014

Taylored Expressions August Release Day - Every Which Way! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! 8-) Haven't you just Loved ALL the AWESOME Sneak Peeks the last few days!! I know I sure have!! Talk about LOTS of Amazing New Goodies!! Whoo Hoo! ;-) Well I've got some Really Great News!... All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the New Department. Yay!! Time to do some Shopping! Whoo Hoo! ;-) 

And today I am So Thrilled to share One more Super Cute August New Release project featuring the Brand New 
Every Which Way stamp set  and the 
Every Which Way Die set as well!... 8-)

OMGoodness, Such a Darling set!! And I love how this fun little scene turned out too, thanks to the Every Which Way dies!! They sure did make it super easy to cut these whimsical images out and pop them onto my Card front with some fun dimension! 8-)
Well I started off by stamping my Every Which Way images with Memento Tuxedo Black onto TE's Choice Snow White CS ad colored them up with my trusty Copics. I cut them out with the help of the Every Which Way Dies and popped them up with a bit of foam tape. My Mats and BG layers were created with Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine 6x6 collection & TE's Choice Kraft CS, and a touch of Vintage Photo Distress ink for some of my edges. To finish it all up I stamped my Every Which Way sentiment directly onto my focal panel, and Voila, there you have it! Oh & the layout is my simple take on Jen Shults's Fab sketch DS162!... ;-)

We have LOTS more Amazing Goodies in store for you this morning not only from our Fab Bakers Dozen DT and Super Star GD Melyssa Connolley, But from some of our Awesome KI DT and Amazing BD Alumni as well! Yay!! So hop on over and see... 8-)




Here are the items I used for my projects today...


hope you all have an Amazing day & Thanks so much for hopping by! ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. This looks like me driving and trying to decide which way to go! SO cute and love the design you used for this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, your coloring on the sign is awesome, love the layers and colors!!! Wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These new releases are so fun! I love all you've been working on, and this little car is great! I love those ants on the apple from a few days ago too! Cute, cute, and more cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card Shannon. Love the coloring... I can sit here for minutes and just study your shading... The distressing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love that sign!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute shannon, and I love that it has dies to go with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness, Shannon, this is just darling! What a great little scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this one! So colorful, and so fun with the dies! The every which way sign is to die for cute! I could think of tons of uses for this. Darling card, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, love the every which way sign and this little car is great. TFS.
    scrapbookingandcardmakingbysherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)