Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Taylored Expressions November Sneak Peeks - Build a Tag 1 & Sunflower Bouquet! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Today I'm back to share more November Sneak Peeks! Yay! 8-) And just in case you didn't get a chance to stop by yesterday, All of the new products will be available for purchase, Thursday, November 6th at 7 am PST. You'll find it ALL in the New Department at the Taylored Expressions StoreYay!! 8-)


And don't forget, Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. Yay!! ;-)

Well, today I am Super Thrilled to share a couple more Fun Sneak Peek projects and the first one features TE's Brand New Build a Tag 1 Dies, along with TE's Brand New Hug in a Mug stamp set as well...8-)  
For my project today I created a couple Fun Holiday gifts for two of my Sweet friends, they are both serious Coffee and Tea drinkers, and I thought TE's New Build a Tag 1 Dies paired with the Brand New Hug in a Mug stamp set would make the perfect Festive tags to dress up these Awesome mugs I found at Home goods. I filled them each up with some yummy truffles too! Hope they like them! 8-)
To create my sweet tags, I started off by stamping my Hug in a Mug Mugs with Memento Tuxedo Black, did a bit of paper piecing a touch of shading with my trusty BV00 Copic Marker and popped them up with a bit of foam tape onto my Tag Bases, after stamping and embossing the steam and Hug in a Mug sentiments.
My tags Bases Mats and BG layers were created with the help of TE's New Build a Tag 1 Dies, Cherry Cobbler CS, Simple Stories Cozy Christmas 6x6 collection & Simple Stories DIY Christmas 6x6 collection as well. And to finish them all up, I added We R Memory Keepers Wide Eyelets and some red glimmer ribbon from my stash... 8-) 

Next up I'm featuring the previously released Sunflower Bouquet, the Perfectly coordinating Brand New Sunflower Bouquet Die and TE's Brand New Burlap Embossing Folder too!...8-)
I stamped TE's Beautiful Sunflower Bouquet with Memento Tuxedo Black & colored it up with my trusty Copics. I cut it out with the help of TE's Brand New Sunflower Bouquet Die and popped it up with a bit of foam tape. 
My Mats and BG layers were created with TE's Brand New Mulled Wine Premium CS, TE's Toffee Premium CS, TE's Brand New Burlap Embossing Folder, a touch of shading with Vintage Photo Distress ink, and patterned papers from Simple Stories Sweater Weather collection. And to finish it all up I stamped my Sunflower Bouquet sentiment directly onto my Card BG... 8-)


Thanks So much for visiting, Crafty Friends!! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of all our participating Designers HERE!!...;-) 

Here are all the items I used for my projects today...

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags and card Shannon. Love the rich colors. The coloring on the flowers is amazing! Love, love, love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. COMPLETELY AWESOME!!! OMG I love those dark, deep, rich colors. SO entirely fabulous. Love what you're doing this release! XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your great projects! The hug in a mug ones are so cute! Your card is just lovely! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tag--and your sunflower card is just beautiful!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tags. How did you get the printed paper cut to match the die? Are there two dies (one small and one large). How do people do that? It is cut perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the burgandy colored card stock you used. The card is fabulous and the tags are perfect. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, they'll love them, guaranteed! What fabulous mugs and cute tags! I love the "hug in a mug" sentiment. And those sunflowers in the jar -- so happy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sunflower card is gorgeous! And I love the hug in a mug - truffles - great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that Sunflower card! Would bring a smile to anyone to receive that in the mail :) And love yoru Hug in a Mug tags and gift idea! So sweet

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous gift! Then again, I'm a mug gal. And your sunflowers are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hug in a mug, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)