Thursday, January 8, 2015

Taylored Expressions January Release Day - Pocket Full of Sunshine! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you & A Very Happy New Year too!!! 8-) Haven't you just Loved ALL the AWESOME Sneak Peeks the last few days!! I know I sure have!! Talk about LOTS of Amazing New Goodies!! Whoo Hoo! ;-) Well I've got some Really Great News!... All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the New Department. Yay!! Time to do some Shopping! Whoo Hoo! ;-) 

And today I am Super Thrilled to be sharing a January New Release Project  with you all & My Very First TE Release Team Project too!! Yay! So thrilled to be joining the Awesome Ladies of TE's Uber Talented Release team!! Well, today I am featuring TE's Brand New Pocket Full of Sunshine Petite Stamp & Die combo, along with TE's Brand New Rainbow Brights Matched Kit too, to create a simply Darling set of Valentines cards! 8-)
If you've been following my blog for any length of time, you already know, that I always send out LOTS of cards for almost Every Holiday and Valentine's Day is no exception! lol  8-) I had so much fun putting these little Cuties together & they came together Pretty Quickly too, Which you know I am Loving! Yay! 8-)
I started off by stamping my Sweet Pocket Full of Sunshine envelopes with Memento Tuxedo Black onto TE's Sugar Cube Premium CS and colored them up with my trusty Copics. I fussy cut them out and adhered them to my Fun Pocket Full of Sunshine Die Cut Pockets that I had distressed with a  touch of C0lorox Frost White ink and popped them up with a bit of foam tapeMy Mats and BG Layers were created with TE's Toffee Premium CSTE's Awesome Little Bits Love Confetti DiesTE's Rainbow Bright Matched Kit & Echo Parks All about a Boy 6x6 collection too!  See, Pretty Easy peasy, huh?... ;-)


Thanks So much for visiting, Crafty Friends!! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of all our participating Designers HERE!!...;-) 

Here are all the items I used for my project today...



Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic set of notecards, Shannon! A stack of these would make a great gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Shannon, these are just too cute! I love the denim pocket..

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the perfect Valentines to send to friends and family! Very cute and cheerful and not limited to a special sweetheart. Love that pocket! Gee, Shannon, I thought you were already on the TE release team, but I guess it was something different. At any rate, you're an awesome addition for them! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards Shannon. Love the jeans pockets! I love that you make more than one cards... I need to get into that habit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon, great Valentine's Day card set! Love your little denim pocket filled with love letters. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The denim pocket surrounded by reds and kraft is absolutely charming!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)