Saturday, February 28, 2015

Taylored Expressions - Spring Tags

Hi all! And a Very Happy Saturday to you! 8-) Hope you all are having a Super Weekend so far!.. 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome Build a Tag 3 Dies, TE's Tag-A-Long Easter Dies, TE's New For Peeps Sake Matched Kit & TE's Lots of Dots EF as well to create some fun Spring Tags!...8-)
Aren't they just the Cutest!! I Just love how they turned out, simple, Sweet and quick and easy too!!...8-)
I stared off by creating my Sweet Layered Focal Flowers with the help of TE's Tag-A-Long Easter Dies, TE's Build a Tag 3 Dies, TE's Leafy Branch Dies and a few Fun Doodblebug Sprinkles too!... 8-)
My tags Bases Mats and BG layers were all created with the help of TE's New Build a Tag 3 Dies, TE's Lots of Dots EF & TE's New For Peeps Sake Matched Kit. 
And to finish them all up, I just added We R Memory Keepers Eyelets and some Cheery gingham ribbon from my stash... 8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...

  Hope you all have a Fantastic day & Thanks so much for Visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. These are adorable Shannon. Beautiful Spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO bright and cheerful. The layer are fabulous - the stripes, the polka dots, the cute little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those really are cute, Shannon! The flowers are super sweet and I just love your bright spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful tags Shannon!! The colors and layers really pop out at you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! POW! I came over to see your release projects!!! I'll check back later in the week cuz I'm sure you have some good stuff coming. These tags are ADORABLE and so bright and fun. Have a great week Shannon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable Shannon! I love how bright and fun they are!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)