Saturday, March 28, 2015

Taylored Expressions - Birthday Wishes... 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Saturday to you! 8-) Hope you all are having a Super weekend so far! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome Frame in Frame CuttingPlate, TE's Woodgrain Embossing Folder, TE's new Fancy Banner 1 Stamp set, TE's  Branches Banner & Bloom Dies along with TE's Previously Released Gathered Blooms Cutting Plate as well to create a Fun Springy type Birthday Card...8-)
I just Love how this turned out too, so Pretty and Cheery & it came together quickly too!  And you know I am loving that especially since we have lots of friends and family members Birthdays in the Spring, so I always try to stock up & keep some on hand so I can get them out on the fly... 8-)
I started off by assembling my Focal panel with the help of TE's Gathered Blooms Cutting Plate, TE's Frame in Frame Cutting Plate and patterned papers from Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine 6x6 collection. I Popped up the whole ensemble onto my Card BG with a bit of foam tape. My mats and BG layers were created with TE's Sugar Cube Premium CS, TE's Woodgrain Embossing Folder and more patterned paper from Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine 6x6 collection. To finish it all up, I stamped my Fancy Banner 1 Sentiment onto a TE's Branches Banner & Bloom Die cut banner and added some Fun Doodlebug Sprinkles! 8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...



Hope you all have a Super weekend & Thanks so much for dropping by... 8-)   
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, love the shades of green on this, and the wood grain and banner and CUTE die cut! There's something about that frame I just love so much, too. I'm totally inspired, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is total perfection lady! AS ALWAYS! Gorgeous and fresh and pretty! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Shannon. Love the crisp and clean look. The ombre background looks beautiful behind the die-cut flowers. Nice frame!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)