Saturday, March 21, 2015

Taylored Expressions - Happily Ever After! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Saturday to you! 8-) Hope you all are having a Super weekend so far! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome Little Bits Champagne flute Dies, TE's Little Bits Champagne Bottle Dies TE's new Fame in Frame Cutting Plate, TE's previously released Bottle Up Dies & TE's New Wedding Sequins as well, to create these Sweet Wedding Shaker Bottle Tags...8-)
For my Fun Wedding bottle tag bases  I started off with TE's Toffee Premium CS, and TE's Bottle Up Dies. I wanted to go for a rustic/ elegant look for them so I dug out my snowcap paint dauber and added some fun distressing. Then to give them a little touch of shabby elegance I took my versa mark ink pad to inked the edges and embossed with Gold EP. 
Next I created my Shaker elements for each of my Wedding Bottle Tags with the help of TE's New Fame in Frame Cutting Plate, TE's Little Bits Champagne Bottle Dies, TE's Little Bits Champagne Flute Dies, TE's Metallic Neutrals CS, TE's new Wedding Sequins and TE's Happily Ever After Stamp set as well...
I just love how TE's new Frame in Frame cutting plate made it so easy to put together my shaker focal pieces as well!! I just adhered some acetate and a bit of foam tape around the edges of my frame and popped it onto my Shaker's BG pieces after I had stamped & Embossed it with a TE's Happily Ever After Sentiment & sprinkled a some of TE's Wedding Sequins to sandwich in between. And to finish them all up I just adhered my Shaker Focal pieces to the my Wedding Bottle Tag Bases. And Voila! There you have it!... 8-)

Here are the items I used for my Projects today... 8-)


Hope you all have a Fantastic weekend & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! A shaker on a bottle tag -- what a cute idea! I love the frame and all your distressing. You've always done such great things with your paint dauber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So festive and pretty Shannon. Love the shaker. The gold frame is so elegant. Love that set!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)