Thursday, November 12, 2015

Taylored Expressions - Happy New Year! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! 8-) Hope you all had a Wonderful week so far! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome New Happy New Year Die, TE's New Little Bits - Celebration Confetti Dies, TE's previously released Sheet Music Embossing Folder, along with TE's  Metallic Neutrals CS pack & Wedding Sequins as well to create this Fun little New Years Shaker Card!...8-)
Can I just tell you I am so excited about this Cool New TE Happy New Year Die!! I have always wanted to send out cards for New Years each year, but with all the craziness of Thanksgiving and Christmas with relatives visiting, all the cooking, baking, decorating and card making for these two Special Days, I never had the time or energy to even think about putting together Cards for New Year. lol Well this Awesome New TE Die, has solved that challenge by making it Super Duper Quick and Easy to put together Fabulous New Years Cards! Yay!! 8-)
Well I started off by creating my Shaker focal panel by adhering my Festive TE Happy New Year Die cut to a bit of Plastic sheeting with Tomboy Mono Multi liquid glue. Next I added Foam tape and a few TE Wedding Sequins and TE's New Little Bits Celebration Confetti Die cuts  as well and sandwiched them to my TE Embossed Sheet Music Backing, matted it up and then attached it to my Card BG...8-)
And Just in case, here's a Super Easy SCS tutorial HERE  as well, for those of you who are new to creating this type of shaker card. 8-) All my Mats and B's were created with a combo of TE's Metallic Neutrals CS's, TE's Buttercream Frosting  & Red Pepper Premium CS's, along with Simple Stories Clause & Co. patterned papers as well.  And to finish it all up I just added a little extra sparkle with a touch of Stardust Stickles... 8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...




Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-) 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)