Friday, November 27, 2015

Taylored Expressions - Merry Christmas! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Black Friday to you! 8-) Hope you all had a Wonderful, Family filled & Yummy Thanksgiving, for all those that celebrate! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Darling New Calendar Critters Stamp set, TE's New Calendar Critters Coordinating Dies, TE's New Build a Scene Calendar Dies & TE's New Mini Colorblock Cutting Plate as well, to create this Sweet Christmas card...8-)
Aren't these little critters just the CUTESTE Ever!! ;-) I Just Love them!! And I had so much fun coloring them up too! ;-)  Well I started off by stamping my Sweet Calendar Critters images with Memento Tuxedo black, colored them up with my trusty Copics, then cut them out with the help of TE's Calandar Critter Coordinating dies & popped them up with a bit of foam tape onto my Card's BG... 8-)
All my Mats & BG's were created with a combo of TE's Toffee & Sugar Cube CS's, Simple Stories Clause & Co. Collection, TE's Build a Scene Christmas Paper Pack, TE's New Mini Colorblock Cutting Plate and TE's New Build a Scene Calendar Dies as well. And to finish it all up I stamped my TE Woodland Winter Sentiment onto a TE Mini Colorblock Die cut and popped it up with a  bit of foam tape for some fun dimension... ;-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...




Hope you all have a Wonderful rest of your Thanksgiving Holiday weekend & Thanks so much of dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, these guys just make me smile! Love the blocked layout of this card. What a super cute idea, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those critters are toooo cute Shannon and your great coloring too! It is a very pretty card, I love the burgundy with the touch of green and aqua!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)