Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Are you Feeling Lucky? - Taylored Expressions! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Wednesday to you! Hope you've been having a Fabulous week so far! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome New Block Party - Lucky DieTE's previously released Little Bits Shamrock Dies & TE's Bead Board EF as well to create these Super Lucky St. Patrick's Day Cards!... 8-) 
Well being the Good Irish Lass that I am, lol, I always send out St. Patrick's day cards to friends and family each year! And these are the ones that will go out this year! I sure hope everyone likes them! They sure were fun & Super Easy Peasy to put together! 8-) 
I started out by Die cutting my "Lucky" Sentiment into my Top Fold Card bases with the help of TE's New Block Party Lucky Die & TE's Sugar Cube Premium CS. Next I adhered two more Sugar Cube panels that had been Embossed with TE's Previously Released Bead Board Embossing Folder. After that I adhered my layered green BG pieces with the help of TE's Pea Pod, Granny Smith and Sweet Basil Premium CS's. And to finish them all up I added a few TE Little Bits Shamrock Die cuts and a few spatters of Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive Distress inks watercolor style just for fun! See, pretty easy peasy, huh?... ;-)

Here are the items I used for my projects today...


Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. These are tooo cool Shannon!! I really like the way you did the stripes behind the cut out and the spatters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I'm feeling lucky, but I'm feeling like I love these cards! Very cool to have the big die cut word across the front, backed by designer paper. Love the splatters and the shamrocks. Super cute, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)