Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hello Baby! - Taylored Expressios 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Hope you've been having a Fabulous week so far! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome New Elephant Parade Die, TE's  New Lets Talk Stamp Set along with TE's previously Released Block Party - Hello Die & TE's Frame in Frame Cutting Plate as well to create a couple of Darling Baby Cards!... 8-)

One for a Darling Baby Boy...


And one for a Sweet Baby Girl too....;-)
Aren't they the Sweetest!! I just love how these turned out! So softy dream and just Perfect for Baby! 8-) Not to mention they were super quick and easy to put together as well! Yay! Love that! 

I started off with creating my Watercolor BG Panels for each of my cards with the help of My Distress markers, a waterbrush and some Watercolor CS.  Once each of the panels were completely dry, I trimmed and adhered each one to my card bases and added my TE Let's Talk Sentiments with Colorox Frost White ink and embossed with White Embossing Powder. Next I adhered my TE's Elephant Parade Die Cuts and Block Party-Hello Die Cuts. and to finish them all off I topped each of them off with a TE's Frame in Frame Cutting Plate Die cut as well to give them a nice clean look... ;-) 

Here are the items I used for my project today...


Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for dropping by... ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)