Thursday, March 3, 2016

Little Ladybug Birthday - Taylored Expressions! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! 8-) Hope you are having a Great week so far! Haven't you just Loved ALL the AWESOME Sneak Peeks the last few days!! I know I sure have!! Talk about LOTS of Fabulous New Goodies!! Whoo Hoo!! ;-) Well I've got some Really Great News!... All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the New Department. Yay!! Time to do some Shopping! Whoo Hoo! ;-) 

And today I am Super Thrilled to be sharing a Sweet little March New Release Project with you all featuring TE's Brand New Darling Roly Poly Ladybug Dies, TE's Brand New Tag Stacklets 3 & TE's Brand New Houndstooth Embossing Folder as well all to create this Darling Little Ladybug Birthday gift set... 8-)

Well I just Love Ladybugs, as I am sure you all must be aware of, hence the name of my Blog lol. Actually "Ladybug" was my Mom's nickname for me. 8-)  Anywhoo, When I saw TE's Darling New Roly Poly Ladybug dies, I knew exactly what I would do with them!! Just Love it when inspiration strikes at the get go! Yay! 8-) & I knew they'd make the perfect Birthday Card, Tag and Gift Bag set! Didn't it turn out CUTE!!... 8-)
I started off by creating my Sweet Roly Poly Lady Bugs (one for my tag and one for my card) with the the help of TE's New Roly Poly Ladybugs Dies, TE's Tag Stacklets 3 Dies & TE's Cherry Pop & Oreo CS's.  For my Card BG, I spruced up the card base with the help of TE's New Houndstooth Embossing Folder and a bit of Doodlebugs Ladybug Swiss Dot Washi tape & To finish it up, I just stamped TE's Bugs & Balloons Sentiment directly onto my Focal panel.  I used all the same items for my Gift Bag with the addition my fun scalloped Border created with the help of my MS Border punch and I added some red satin ribbon from my stash to tie on my Sweet Little Ladybug tag... ;-)

Here are the items I used for my Project today...




Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for dropping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I love me some ladybugs, too, and this is one big awesome ladybug to love! Cute with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)