Thursday, April 28, 2016

Bloomin' Notepad Holder - Taylored Expressions

Hi all! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! Hope you've been having a Fabulous week so far! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome New Bloomin' Stacklets 3 Dies, TE's New Blooming' Accessories Dies & some of TE's Yummy Wool Felt in Peach Papaya and Split Pea to make this Darling Notepad holder for a Sweet friend of mine. I sure hope she likes it... 8-)

I really love how this cheery notepad holder turned out, I just might have to make one for me, lol.. And Believe it or not, it was super quick and easy to put together too.. I just put it together like I would a post it note holder, I just changed the dimensions to fit a larger notepad. 8-) 

My mats BG's and notepad holder base were created with TE's Mint Julep and Sugar Cube Premium CS's along with Simple Stories Summer Vibes 6x6 collection.

and to finish it all up I just added a sweet felt flower created with the help of TE's New Bloomin' Stacklets Dies, TE's New Bloomin' Accessories Dies and some Yummy TE Wool Felt in Peach, Papaya and Split Pea!... 8-) 

Here are the items I used for my project today... 8-)


Hope you all have a Great day & Thanks so much for stopping by! :-) Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Love that big felt flower with the button center! It almost looks like a real button. I'm always on the lookout for things that dress up a card without adding bulk. Love your larger size Post It holder with the matching pen and such pretty papers. Crushing on that Mint Julep paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool notepad holder Shannon, Love the big flower :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)