Thursday, April 21, 2016

Better Latte than Never - Taylored Expressions! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! Hope you've been having a Fabulous week so far! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome New Stacked Coffee Mugs DieTE's New Some Like it Hot stamp set as well to create this Sweet Be-lated Birthday card... 8-)
I just love how this Adorable card turned out! So quick and easy too! Yay! 8-)
And though I am not sure who will receive this card, it's good to know I have it on the ready just in case I am a little late with a Birthday down the road. ;-)  
I started off by cutting out my Sweet Coffee Mugs with the help of TE's New Stacked Coffee Mugs Die, TE's Sugar Cube Premium CS,  Simple Stories Summer Vibe 6x6 collection & popped it up with a bit of foam tape onto my Card's BG. My Mats and BG's were created with TE's Sugar Cube & Mint Julep Premium CS's as well as Simple Stories Summer Vie 6x6 collection. and to finish it all up I stamped my TE's Some Like it Hot Sentiment with Colorbox Frost White ink and embossed with White Embossing Powder.

Here are the items I used for my project today...



Hope you all have a Wonderful day & Thanks so much for dropping by. 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love the sentiment and those mugs and the green wood background! Also the polka dot edges. What a fun card! I should keep a card or two like this on hand, as well.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)